Thursday, August 2, 2018

Lucian Champion Quotes

Everybody, hello. In this post we will share with you the quotes that Lucian, the most acclaimed champion in the League of Legends, has said in the game. We all wish good fun.

lucian champion quotes
lucian champion quotes


Lucian In Champion Select

Pick

Everybody dies. Some just need a little help.

Ban

→ You don't have the heart for this.

When Lucian In Attacking

→ Rest in peace.
→ They never get tired of dying.
→ Bullseyes.
→ Stay dead.
→ Purity and peace.
→ By all means, stand and fight.
→ This is mercy.
→ We're gonna need more coffins.
→ Just another corpse.
→ Tough talk for worm food.
→ Don't duck on my account.
→ Trick shot? The trick is not to get shot.
→ Rise again, I dare you.
→ H'yeah, I've got a cure for that.

When Lucian On The Movement

→ Keep moving on.
→ Everybody deserves a second shot.
→ Death should be the end.
→ There's a chill in the air.
→ Nothing colder than death.
→ I'll sleep when they're dead.
→ The past is just a ghost.
→ Something is rotten here.
→ Go ahead, scare me.
→ You don't have the heart for this.
→ Don't look so grim.
→ Some call it magic. I call it good aim.

When Lucian Gets Taunt

→ I'll have no trouble killing you, and less trouble killing you again!
→ Death is a mercy, and I have enough mercy to go around.
→ Death at the door? Hmph, no. I am the one who knocks.

When Lucian Makes a Joke

→ Smile? Alright.
→ This is my happy face. See?
→ Heheh, and they say I have a grim sense of humor.
→ No, really... I am smilin'.

0 yorum:

Post a Comment