Sunday, August 12, 2018

Elise Champion Quotes - Words

You can reach Elise champion quotes in the below. Thanks for reading. We wish you very good game...


Elise In Champion Select

Pick

>>> Only the spider is safe in her web.

Ban

>>> Weak willed fools!

When Elise On The Attacking

>>> I have... refined tastes.
>>> The spider demands sacrifice.
>>> Ah, the tangled webs we weave.
>>> Dangling by a thread.
>>> Weak willed fools!
>>> It will all be over soon.

When Elise On The Movement

>>> I know what lurks in the shadows.
>>> I know the true path.
>>> There's nothing to fear.
>>> Pull the strings. Watch them dance.
>>> We must all make sacrifices.
>>> I can show them the way to divinity.
>>> My true beauty is beneath the skin.
>>> They need... guidance.
>>> Every web, a masterpiece.

When Elise Gets Taunt

>>> Come closer, I don't BITE!
>>> The spider, I. And YOU, the fly.

When Elise Makes a Joke

>>> I hear a man likes a lady with legs.
>>> Hmm, why so tense? Relax.

0 yorum:

Post a Comment