Friday, August 17, 2018

Trundle Champion Quotes

Hello everyone. You can reach Trundle champion quotes in the below. Thanks for reading. We wish you very good game...

Trundle In Champion Select

Pick

>>> Time to troll!

Ban

>>> Pathetic!

When Trundle On The Attacking

>>> Smashing!
>>> I'll show them frostbite.
>>> This will only hurt... a lot!
>>> C'mon, entertain me.
>>> They crossed the wrong troll.
>>> Tonight, I'm feeling greedy.
>>> You can never bash something too many times.
>>> I'm gonna knock 'em dead.
>>> Nobody trespasses in my town.
>>> They're ruining my good mood!
>>> Woops! Did I break something?

When Trundle On The Movement

>>> I'm the troll with the plan.
>>> Time to start an ice age.
>>> I like my human with a bit of spice.
>>> The Freljord is mine!
>>> I'm troll judge, troll jury, and execu... troll!
>>> King of trolls, coming through.
>>> I'm not ugly, but they're about to be!
>>> Ohoho, they look angry!
>>> Not troll chief, troll king. King!
>>> The trolls are going to war!

When Trundle Gets Taunt

>>> I'm gonna crush your dreams... They're in your skull, right?
>>> You got a problem with me? Join the club!
>>> If you want me to hit you less, die sooner!

When Trundle Makes a Joke

>>> Have you seen this thing? Like really close.
>>> Troll with the biggest club gets to be king. That's the rule!
>>> It's alright Clubbems, we'll get to smashing soon.

0 yorum:

Post a Comment