Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Tristana Champion Quotes

Everyone is worthy of hello friends. In this post we will share with you Tristana champion quotes. You can reach the words below.

Tristana In Champion Select

Pick

>>> Once a Bandle gunner, always a Bandle gunner!

Ban

>>> Let me get in there!

When Tristana In Attacking

>>> I'm going in!
>>> Engaging!
>>> Let's get in range!
>>> I can eyeball it!
>>> Nothing a little gunpowder won't fix!
>>> Check the kick on this sucker!
>>> Things are heating up!
>>> Watch this.
>>> Here comes the boom!
>>> I got this one!
>>> We've got this!
>>> Light 'em up!
>>> Direct hit!
>>> Boomer says hi.
>>> Ready, aim, fire!
>>> War stories don't write themselves.
>>> Blast 'em!
>>> They joined the wrong army!
>>> Leave it to me!
>>> Hey, where'd you go?
>>> Get chunked.

When Tristana In Movement

>>> Walking tall.
>>> Where's the action?
>>> Bring on the bad guys!
>>> Who wears a helmet?
>>> Get in my way. I dare ya.
>>> I dare you to dare me.
>>> You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em.
>>> Sometimes outnumbered; never outgunned.
>>> Let me get in there!
>>> Winners don't duck.
>>> Let's get this party started!
>>> I just need a point in the right direction.
>>> I might just drop in.
>>> A Bandle Gunner never turns tail. Unless it's to taunt you.
>>> Orders are more like guidelines, really.
>>> Wanna see the fireworks?
>>> If it's worth shooting once, it's probably worth shooting a lot!

When Tristana Make a Joke

>>> Is that a rocket in your pocket?
>>> Please allow my cannon and I to conflict resolve.
>>> This is my 357 caliber handgun.
>>> A cannonball is the best icebreaker!

Tristana Joking near an (Enemy) Heimerdinger;

>>> Hey, specs. What's cooking?

Tristana Joking near an (Enemy) Rumble;

>>> Nice suit, Rumble! What d'you call it?
>>> Eyes on the enemy, Rumble.

Tristana Joking near an (Enemy) Teemo;

>>> Um, Teemo, are these mushrooms your rations or your ammo?

When Tristana Gets Taunt

>>> You think you can outshoot me?
>>> You make it easy to be unimpressed.
>>> Tada.

0 yorum:

Post a Comment