Thursday, August 23, 2018

Jayce Champion Quotes

You can reach the words that Jayce said in the game from below. We wish good fun...

jayce quotes
jayce quotes


Jayce In Champion Select

Pick

>>> I fight for a brighter tomorrow.

Ban

>>> Never look back.

When Jayce On The Movement

>>> I'm always ready.
>>> Pave the way.
>>> Powering up!
>>> Our future will be bright.
>>> Eyes on the horizon.
>>> Never look back.
>>> Time to make a stand.
>>> I will light our path.
>>> Never a wrong step.
>>> Without fear.

When Jayce On The Attacking

>>> Face the future.
>>> Strength through progress.
>>> Bring down the hammer.
>>> Fully charged!
>>> For Piltover!
>>> I'm going to enjoy this.

When Jayce Gets Taunt

>>> This is what the future looks like.
>>> Feel free to give up now.

When Jayce Makes a Joke

>>> Heh. Gotcha!
>>> Did I scare you?

0 yorum:

Post a Comment