Saturday, August 4, 2018

Ashe Champion Quotes

Everyone is worthy of hello friends. In this post we will share with you Ashe champion quotes. You can reach the words below.


Ashe In Champion Select

Pick

All the world on one arrow.

Ban

→ Take a good look; it's the last you'll get.

When Ashe In Attacking

→ Right between the eyes
→ My aim is steady.
→ Avarosa guide me.
→ My arrows fly true.
→ I won't miss!
→ Lead the target.
→ Make it count.
→ I only need one shot!
→ Let's see how close they can get.
→ No one escapes my aim.
→ Strike quickly!
→ For the Freljord!
→ Let fly!

When Ashe In Movement

→ Swiftly now!
→ We must press on!
→ Do not confuse mercy for weakness.
→ Peace requires a steady hand.
→ Never lose focus.
→ Stand together!
→ Faster than my arrow? I think not.
→ I won't lead us astray.
→ United, we are stronger!
→ We are one people.
→ I will unite the Freljord.
→ I do my best work from afar.
→ We're on the right path.
→ I always take the high ground.

When Ashe Make a Joke

→ No, really, put that apple on your head... ugh! Ah... ohh... hmm...
→ I don't have to see you to shoot you... ow! Ugh... ooh, really?
→ Ha hah! Check this out... ow! Ugh, who makes a bow out of ice?!

When Ashe Gets Taunt

→ How do you like the curves? I was talking about the bow.
→ Take a good look; it's the last you'll get.
→ Keep staring... just don't look behind you.

Ashe Taunting Lissandra;

→ To pierce your black heart!
→ Your twisted ways must be stopped!
→ I will end your corruption!

Ashe Taunting Sejuani;

→ Misguided warmonger!

→ Foolish Sejuani.
→ So, which one is the pig?

0 yorum:

Post a Comment