Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Diana Champion Quotes

You can reach Diana LoL champion quotes in the below. Thanks for reading. We wish you very good game...

diana champion quotes
diana champion quotes


Diana In Champion Select

Pick

>>> A new moon is rising.

Ban

>>> Ignorant thralls!

When Diana On The Attacking

>>> This is necessary.
>>> Ignorant thralls!
>>> Bring down the sun.
>>> They leave me no choice.
>>> Deny me no longer!
>>> Blind to the truth.
>>> No more lies.

When Diana On The Movement

>>> Chosen of the moon.
>>> They would not listen.
>>> I will be heard.
>>> Dusk approaches.
>>> Follow no false light.
>>> I cannot turn back.
>>> The moon also rises.
>>> My eyes are open.
>>> I speak only truth.
>>> They could not break me.
>>> Embrace the night.

When Diana Gets Taunt

>>> They called me a heretic, now they are dead.
>>> The moon will rise. The night will last forever.

When Diana Makes a Joke

>>> A man, a woman and a yordle walk into the sun. They die! Because it burns them alive? Heh heh heh heh.
>>> Knock, knock. Who's there? The moon... it's far away! You were alone the whole time! Ha ha ha!

0 yorum:

Post a Comment