Monday, August 6, 2018

Sivir Champion Quotes

Everyone is worthy of hello friends. In this post we will share with you Sivir champion quotes. You can reach the words below.

Sivir In Champion Select

Pick

  • I always take my toll - blood, or gold.

Ban

  • It's just business.

When Sivir In Attacking

  • This one's on me.
  • You die for free.
  • Life's cheap. Death pays.
  • I go where the trouble is.
  • It's just business.
  • Don't get between me and my gold.
  • Step light, strike hard.
  • Here's where I get my cut.
  • Easy pay.
  • Crack 'em like a tomb.
  • Victory is what I'm paid for.
  • Another fight, another fee.
  • You're worth my time - dead.
  • Make me work for it.
  • Feed the jackals.

When Sivir In Movement

  • I'll fight for a cause. I won't die for one.
  • Kings come and go, but gold stays.
  • Everyone has a price.
  • Wealth is my kind of burden.
  • I make my own fortune.
  • Loyalty isn't earned. It's bought.
  • You can't tame the desert.
  • Laws are whatever works at the time.
  • Heroes go hungry.
  • It's not stealing if they're dead.
  • The only thing I look up to is the sky.
  • Honor is the rust on a dull blade.
  • You've got a problem, I've got a price.
  • Get paid, and get out.
  • I've got values - they stack up nicely.

When Sivir Make a Joke

  • Cut purse? No. Cut throat? Yes.
  • They say the desert is a cruel mistress. I like the sound of that.

When Sivir Gets Taunt

  • You can't take it with you, so give it to me.
  • Look up. See the buzzards circling.
Sivir Taunting an Azir;
  • Alright Azir, let's put your ascension to work.
  • Looks like trouble runs in the family, eh Azir?
Sivir Taunting an Cassiopeia;
  • You always were a snake. Now you look the part.
  • Your inner beauty really shines through, Cassiopeia.
  • Oh, look. I'm about to step on a snake.
  • That forked tongue could use a matching forked face.
Sivir Taunting an Renekton;
  • You'll make a nice bag.
  • I could use a pair of croc skin boots.

0 yorum:

Post a Comment