Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Anivia Champion Quotes

Hello everybody, you can reach the words that Anivia said in the game from below. We wish good fun ...


Anivia In Champion Select

Pick

On my wings.

Ban

⇒ I shall endure.

When Anivia In Attacking

⇒ Find peace.
⇒ Life passes so swiftly.
⇒ I bring the storm.
⇒ I shall endure.
⇒ A great darkness approaches.
⇒ The Freljord awakens.
⇒ Do not tempt the blizzard.
⇒ I will not forsake my home.
⇒ I am the snow, wind, and ice.
⇒ The cycle closes.

When Anivia On The Movement

⇒ Meaning, in every snowflake.
⇒ Something ancient stirs.
⇒ I am neither the first, nor the last.
⇒ What change will this wind bring?
⇒ Take time to reflect.
⇒ I dream of eras past.
⇒ Think beyond one lifetime.
⇒ We are all connected.
⇒ I will be reborn.
⇒ Forever watchful.
⇒ Winter wind, guide me.
⇒ A thousand lives will I give for the Freljord.
⇒ Let's soar.
⇒ I have felt this corruption before.

When Anivia Gets Taunt

⇒ So young, so naïve!
⇒ Poor creatures, so confined by a single life!

When Anivia Makes a Joke

⇒ Laying an egg isn't as easy as it looks.
⇒ The chicken or the egg? Actually I came first.

0 yorum:

Post a Comment