Monday, September 3, 2018

Maokai Champion Quotes

Hello everybody. You can reach the quotes that Maokai said in the game from below. We wish good fun ...

maokai quotes
maokai quotes


Maokai In Champion Select


Pick

>>> The Isles will bloom again!

Ban

>>> Your reckoning will come either way.

When Maokai Upon Starting a Game

>>> Beset by spirits, my home laid to waste... and they call me twisted.
>>> Life can come back, once the earth is turned.
>>> The water of life succumbed to death. The mortals will follow.
>>> Hold tight, my sapling.

When Maokai In Attacking

>>> You defile the grove!
>>> There is rot within!
>>> Your life bloom fades!
>>> Life feeds on death!
>>> Where men fall, saplings rise!
>>> It is good to ungnarl my limbs.
>>> Bones break before branches.
>>> The trees have learned violence.
>>> To find life, I will snuff yours out.
>>> It is in my nature.
>>> I refuse to wilt.
>>> Torment at your peril.
>>> Madness!
>>> I will sow fear.
>>> This power is mine to command.
>>> Vengeance may be hollow, but so is my trunk!
>>> How my branches groan!
>>> Once this land knew solitude.
>>> Protect what is pure.
>>> I'll show you twisted!
>>> So much life, stolen.
>>> Rooted out.
>>> Life torn from your grasp.
>>> The blessed waters churn within me.
>>> In the end, they all scream!

When Maokai On The Movement

>>> My heartwood is pure.
>>> Flee into the forest? I am the forest.
>>> I cannot find peace! Not even in the smallest branch!
>>> Reckless mortals!
>>> They trample life! I will trample them!
>>> Drink deep of what magic remains.
>>> The idol is over.
>>> I do nature's bidding... to the very end.
>>> Oh... where did I put that sapling?
>>> Living or dead, they are all the same.
>>> We must pull up our roots. Darkness corrupts the land.
>>> I will punish their wickedness.
>>> Life here existed in a time before death.
>>> What have you wrought, mortals? What have I?
>>> Every step defiance!
>>> A shadow has fallen, as men have fallen.
>>> There is beauty here, even now, in the human's fear.
>>> I will show them what was lost in the ruination.
>>> Human nature? Pah!
>>> Fight for the saplings!
>>> Nature's enemies gather.
>>> Stillness is not peace! It is death!
>>> If I am already lost, I will take them with me.
>>> Once they were human. Now, they are only in my way.
>>> Mortals irritate me, like an itch beneath my bark.
>>> I cannot stop. The forest needs me.
>>> The Mist haunts my every move, yet I resist.
>>> I will end this misuse of magic!
>>> I will fight for every pebble, every blade of grass.
>>> I once had peace. It is better to have purpose!
>>> Once my limbs reached for the sky, now for nearest mortal neck!
>>> I can watch the mortals doom themselves from here.
>>> The green in these plants, it is something I have lost.
>>> Once more into the grass.
>>> Nature conceals darkness.
>>> There is life still untouched by the Mist.
>>> The young sprouts beneath my feet, they tremble.

When Maokai Makes a Joke

>>> The circle of life starts with death.
>>> If only the humans were vegetarians.
>>> I love all my saplings, especially how they taste.

When Maokai Gets Taunt

>>> The seeds of your destruction!
>>> The sapling does not fall far from the treant!
>>> If a human screams in the forest, will anyone hear it?

0 yorum:

Post a Comment