Sunday, September 30, 2018

Soraka Champion Quotes

You can reach the quotes that Soraka said in the game from below. We wish good fun...




Soraka In Champion Select

Pick

Let me guide you.

Ban

⇒ What must be done.

When Soraka In Attacking

⇒ By the power of the stars.
⇒ They will know serenity.
⇒ Be at peace.
⇒ Violence cannot go unanswered.
⇒ They will go no further.
⇒ What must be done.
⇒ Such hatred in their hearts.

When Soraka On The Movement

⇒ This is my path.
⇒ For peace of mind.
⇒ Gracefully.
⇒ Where am I needed?
⇒ I heed their call.
⇒ Every step; a new journey.
⇒ To heal and protect.
⇒ Never waste a breath.
⇒ The whole world in balance.
⇒ I lend my aid.

When Soraka Gets Taunt

⇒ Do you always fight so poorly?
⇒ I will not save you.

When Soraka Makes a Joke

⇒ No, I'm not happy to see you. Yes, that is a horn growing out of my head.
⇒ Yes, that was a banana. No one expects the banana.

0 yorum:

Post a Comment