Saturday, September 15, 2018

Xerath Champion Quotes

Everybody, hello. In this post we will share with you the quotes that Xerath , the most acclaimed champion in the League of Legends, has said in the game. We all wish good fun.


Xerath In Champion Select

Pick

>>> I will be free.

Ban

>>> Simple fools.

When Xerath In Attacking

>>> Simple fools.
>>> Behold my power.
>>> Primitive magic shall not best me.
>>> Magic? I'll show you real magic.
>>> Flesh and blood; so fragile.
>>> Sacrifices must be made.
>>> I will unmake you.
>>> Your demise beckons.

When Xerath On The Movement

>>> I will show you true power.
>>> None will control me.
>>> These chains cannot hold me.
>>> I am eternal.
>>> I will be their undoing.
>>> The secrets of magic are mine alone.
>>> I follow the path to power.
>>> The affairs of mortals are beneath me.
>>> The world may crumble, but I shall remain.
>>> Emotions are only distractions.
>>> Bound, but not broken.
>>> I see the forces that hold the universe together.
>>> I am the will of man unbound by flesh.
>>> I stand at the brink of infinity.
>>> You cannot fathom what I am.

When Xerath Gets Taunt

>>> It will take only a spark of my magic to end you.
>>> You may stare, but your mind may collapse.

When Xerath Makes a Joke

>>> Power, immortality, omniscience... but no leg room?!
>>> Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt!

0 yorum:

Post a Comment