Sunday, September 9, 2018

Rumble Champion Quotes

Hello everyone. You can reach the quotes that Rumble said in the game from below. We wish good fun...

rumble quotes
rumble quotes

Rumble In Champion Select

Pick

>>> Let's get in the fight!

Ban

>>> Alright... I'm going.

When Rumble In Attacking

>>> Thought you'd never ask.
>>> Ready for round two.
>>> Baby, don't fail me now!
>>> This is gonna be bumpy.
>>> Time for a Bandle City beatdown.
>>> The bigger they are, the harder I hit 'em.

When Rumble On The Movement

>>> Now we're cookin'.
>>> Revved up!
>>> Who wants a piece of this?
>>> Hold 'er steady.
>>> Alright... I'm going.
>>> Who you callin' little?
>>> You don't have to tell me twice.
>>> Ever looked up to a yordle?

When Rumble Makes a Joke

>>> Turbo on--- ! Uh... woah--- ! Just needs a little kick start there.
>>> Bandle City--- ! Oops, forgot the clutch.

When Rumble Gets Taunt

>>> Come on, I'm not even holding the controls!

0 yorum:

Post a Comment