Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Quinn Champion Quotes

Everybody, hello. In this post we will share with you the quotes that Quinn.We all wish good fun.

quinn lol quotes
quinn lol quotes


Quinn In Champion Select

Pick

>>> Justice takes wing.

Ban

>>> I'd keep my head down if I were you.

When Quinn In Attacking

>>> Just like hunting thresher geese.
>>> You get the next one, Val.
>>> Still heart, steady aim.
>>> Fly swiftly... kill swiftly.
>>> Strike from the sky.
>>> Flush 'em out.
>>> Look Val, snacks.
>>> Stay on the target.
>>> I'll follow your lead, Valor.

When Quinn On The Movement

>>> Find me a path.
>>> A bird's eye view is the best advantage.
>>> We're in this together.
>>> Demacia is counting on us.
>>> We've got this covered.
>>> Stay alert.
>>> Buy me some time.
>>> Val's stealing all the glory again.
>>> There's always a trail.
>>> Sometimes I swear that bird is just showing off.
>>> I live behind enemy lines.
>>> Stick to the plan, Val.
>>> We Demacians are no easy prey.
>>> Demacia needs heroes.

When Quinn Makes a Joke

>>> Who's there? Jarvan who? Uh, Valor!
>>> Who's there? Fiora who? Valor, that's just mean!
>>> Who's there? Garen who? Yeah, I guess he does say that a lot.

When Quinn Gets Taunt

>>> I'd keep my head down if I were you.
>>> I've got friends in high places.
>>> Valor's shadow is the last thing you'll see.

0 yorum:

Post a Comment