Thursday, September 27, 2018

Renekton Champion Quotes

You can reach the quotes that Renekton said in the game from below. We wish good fun ...


Renekton In Champion Select

Pick

>>> As I live, all will die!

Ban

>>> Chaos will follow.

When Renekton In Attacking

>>> Cut them down!
>>> Embrace the jaws of death.
>>> I'll leave them in pieces.
>>> Carnage!
>>> Bask in their blood!
>>> Light meat, dark meat, it's all the same.

When Renekton On The Movement

>>> There is no retreat.
>>> Welcome the havoc.
>>> Destruction approaches.
>>> Lavish brutality.
>>> Chaos will follow.
>>> Who's next on the chopping block?
>>> Nothing will stop me!
>>> Nasus cannot escape me forever!

When Renekton Gets Taunt

>>> Come back when you've collected all the bits of yourself!

Taunting an Enemy Nasus;

>>> You should have done a better job locking me away, Nasus!
>>> You are not my brother, traitor!

When Renekton Makes a Joke

>>> What? Do I have someone in my teeth?

0 yorum:

Post a Comment