Saturday, September 22, 2018

Rengar Champion Quotes

Hello everybody, you can reach the quotes that Rengar said in the game from below. We wish good fun ...


Rengar In Champion Select

Pick

>>> Tonight, we hunt!

Ban

>>> A true hunter never rests.

When Rengar In Attacking

>>> A fitting prize.
>>> Nothing will escape.
>>> Carve off a souvenir.
>>> Another piece for my collection.
>>> Their heads will adorn my wall.
>>> Lesser creature.
>>> Let's see what they're made of.

When Rengar On The Movement

>>> Walk the killer's path.
>>> I seek only the strongest.
>>> Catch their trail.
>>> Comfort breeds weakness.
>>> A true hunter never rests.
>>> The scent of prey.
>>> Monsters can be made to fear.
>>> Strike when ready.
>>> There is the hunter and the hunted.
>>> Whose head shall I take?

When Rengar Gets Taunt

>>> You have a warrior's heart. I think I'll take it.
>>> You've earned a good death. I've earned the kill.

When Rengar Makes a Joke

>>> All these trophies... I'm gonna need a bigger den!
>>> So much bloodshed... This is my kind of place!

0 yorum:

Post a Comment