Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Zac Champion Quotes

   No comments     
categories: , ,
You can reach the words that Zac said in the game from below. We wish good fun ...

Zac In Champion Select

Pick

>>> I was made for this... literally.

Ban

>>> Well, now I'm just mad.

When Zac In Attacking

>>> This is gonna get messy.
>>> Time to introduce myself.
>>> Knock it off.
>>> Well, now I'm just mad.
>>> These jerks don't know when to quit!
>>> Pick on someone your own size.
>>> Don't be such a stiff.
>>> Back off, pal.
>>> I'm done being nice.
>>> Don't push your luck, champ.
>>> Someone's about to get hurt.
>>> Hey, sorry about the pain.
>>> No need to be mean.
>>> Beat up, or beat down? I'm flexible.

When Zac On The Movement

>>> Let's bounce!
>>> Why thanks! I do work out.
>>> How's it goin'?
>>> Everybody's a critic.
>>> Put some spring in your step.
>>> I'm not as squishy as I look.
>>> Fighting is in my blood... I mean... my goo.
>>> I may bend, but I don't break.
>>> Mom always said I was big for my age.
>>> There's plenty of me to go around.
>>> I could really use a snack right now.
>>> I should get a suit.
>>> I never skip breakfast.
>>> Just another day on the job.

When Zac Gets Taunt

>>> It's not how much you can lift. It's how good you look!
>>> Go big... or go home!

When Zac Makes a Joke

>>> Zac inflates himself into a balloon, bouncing on the floor until displaced or issued a movement command.

0 yorum:

Post a Comment