Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Ziggs Champion Quotes

   No comments     
categories: , ,
Hello everyone. You can reach the quotes that Ziggs said in the game from below. We wish good fun...


Ziggs In Champion Select

Pick

>>> This'll be a blast!

Ban

>>> I'm going, I'm going.

When Ziggs In Attacking

>>> Bombs away!
>>> Fuses burning, fuses burning!
>>> Take cover!
>>> Fire in the hole!
>>> Explosion first, questions later.
>>> It's gonna blow!
>>> Lights out!

When Ziggs On The Movement

>>> Right-o.
>>> Anyone got a match?
>>> Come on, come on, come on!
>>> Let's blow this joint.
>>> Hey, where'd that bomb go?
>>> Don't worry, I got this.
>>> What do you mean this doesn't look safe?
>>> Impatient? I'm not impatient.
>>> I'm going, I'm going.

When Ziggs Makes a Joke

>>> Come on! Does this look dangerous to you?
>>> You wanna see how to disarm a bomb?

When Ziggs Gets Taunt

>>> I'll take this one and this one and throw it in your face!
>>> I like my enemies like I like my bombs: about to explode!

0 yorum:

Post a Comment