Saturday, September 22, 2018

Hecarim Champion Quotes

Hello everybody, you can reach the quotes that Hecarim said in the game from below. We wish good fun ...

hecarim quotes
hecarim quotes


Hecarim In Champion Select

Pick

>>> Behold, the might of the Shadow Isles.

Ban

>>> I do not rest.

When Hecarim In Attacking

>>> Break their ranks.
>>> Embrace death.
>>> Trample their bones.
>>> The living will fall.
>>> Never relent.
>>> Crush them underfoot.

When Hecarim On The Movement

>>> The shadow approaches.
>>> War is eternal.
>>> Ride out.
>>> Their souls beg for release.
>>> Send me to battle.
>>> The grave calls.
>>> I do not rest.
>>> I am beyond death.
>>> Life is fleeting.

When Hecarim Gets Taunt

>>> Your life is a burden. I bring you freedom!
>>> You won't live to see your world destroyed.

When Hecarim Makes a Joke

>>> Suffering is magic.
>>> Another blue ribbon for Hecarim.

0 yorum:

Post a Comment