Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Graves Champion Quotes

Everybody, hello. In this post we will share with you the quotes that Graves, the most acclaimed champion in the League of Legends, has said in the game. We all wish good fun.


Graves In Champion Select

Pick

>>> Dead man walkin'.

Ban

>>> End of the line.

When Graves In Attacking

>>> Go ahead! I like moving targets.
>>> This is gonna tickle.
>>> They picked the wrong fight.
>>> Think I'm bluffin'?
>>> Like fish in a barrel.
>>> End of the line.

When Graves On The Movement

>>> I've got no time for games.
>>> What are you playin' at?
>>> Feelin' lucky?
>>> Try me.
>>> Easy, partner.
>>> Got any bright ideas?
>>> Always trouble.
>>> Let's settle the score.
>>> I ain't got time to bleed.

When Graves Gets Taunt

>>> Don't die, yet! Heh, that was only a warning shot.
>>> Hope you weren't planning to die of natural causes.

When Graves Makes a Joke

>>> I like my enemies two ways: dead, or about to be.
>>> Everyone's a hero... till you shoot off a leg or two.

0 yorum:

Post a Comment