Monday, September 3, 2018

Leona Champion Quotes

You can reach the quotes that Leona said in the game from below. We wish good fun...


Leona In Champion Select

Pick

>>> The dawn has arrived.

Ban

>>> I must not fall.

When Leona On The Movement

>>> I will protect you.
>>> First light approaches.
>>> Rally to me.
>>> The sun always rises.
>>> Stay at the vanguard.
>>> I must not fall.
>>> Chosen of the sun.
>>> Ever vigilant.
>>> The day is upon us.
>>> Pen or sword - the shield is mightiest.

When Leona On The Attacking

>>> Twilight fades.
>>> I will break their line.
>>> They'll have to get through me.
>>> Feel the sun's glory.
>>> They will be sundered.
>>> Stand and fight.

When Leona Gets Taunt

>>> Next time, try to leave a dent.

When Leona Makes a Joke

>>> Don't stare directly at me for too long.
>>> I think I broke a nail, good thing it wasn't mine.

0 yorum:

Post a Comment