Saturday, September 15, 2018

Volibear Champion Quotes

Everybody, hello. In this post we will share with you the quotes that Volibear , the most acclaimed champion in the League of Legends, has said in the game. We all wish good fun.

volibear quotes
volibear quotes

Volibear In Champion Select

Pick

>>> Let the storm follow in my wake.

Ban

>>> Sniveling cubs!

When Volibear In Attacking

>>> By Freljord's might.
>>> I do not pity cowards.
>>> Sniveling cubs!
>>> Let none survive.
>>> Tremble at my roar!
>>> Is that a challenge?

When Volibear On The Movement

>>> To war!
>>> Let the storm follow in my wake.
>>> The thunder calls.
>>> So it shall be.
>>> Battle is in my blood.
>>> Trust your instincts.
>>> As fate decrees.
>>> Strength and wisdom guide me.
>>> The Ursine do not know fear.

When Volibear Gets Taunt

>>> A fool and his head are easily parted.

When Volibear Makes a Joke

>>> Hmm, I suppose you're expecting some unbearable pun.

0 yorum:

Post a Comment